- US Made In Scottsdale, Arizona
- DPMS Gen 1 .308 Cal pattern
- T6 6061 Billet
- 1913 Picatinny Rail Flat Top-DPMS Low Spec Rail Height
- Manufactured From Solid Block Of Billet Aluminum
- MIL-A-8625 TYPE III Anodizing
- Will Match Up With Noreen and Other Brand Lower Receivers
- Accepts Mil-Spec .308 Cal Ejection Port Door Kit And Forward Assist Kit (Not Included)(Forward Assist is non functional, only for looks)
- Slim Profile Shell Deflector
Nice bargain priced upper. I bought for an AR308 18"DMR rifle build.
I bought 2 of these and parts are very good. Unfortunately they shipped them unprotected and they beat against each other on their journey causing damage. Fortunately Noreen replaced them no questions asked. Kudos to Noreen. Everyone makes mistakes. It's how you deal with them. Thanks for being upstanding.
Fits the Noreen lower perfectly. The barrel extension (a Brownells) fits so perfectly I first thought I may have to slick the ID of the upper's thread boss a little. Nope, it goes in with a textbook "slipfit". There were a few VERY TINY dings on the finish at the brass deflector. No sweat as they will be obscured with brass kisses soon enough !
Well.... they were cheap, so I wasn't expecting much.I checked fit with an Aero and DPMS upper for fit a friend had. All fitted nicely with the Noreen lowers I purchased a while back. The 2 uppers I bought sustained a several dings each due to being shipped in a Tyvek envelope. I do NOT believe they were shipped that way, but I just wanted to point it out, if you're picky about such things. They were otherwise flawless. I didn't have a spare barrel to check the fit, but I have no reason to believe they won't work fine.I'm very happy with them. W/o the dings, would have easily been 5 stars.....